Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 156 - June 5

Today we took the tour at Clipper City Brewery.  I've done it several times in the past, and this was Mike's 2nd time.  If you are like me and just there to hang out, it's free.  If you want to participate in the beer tastings, it's just $5.  That gets you a pint glass to take home and 5 tastings (which yesterday were running about a 1/2 glass.) 

I've taken the tour enough times to know the jokes.  This was the first time I've been on the tour with a tour guide who WASN'T the owner/head dude.  It was pretty much the same stuff.  We brought Mike's dad this time and he had a good time too.  So the boys got to drink beer and buy beer to bring home.  I used the day as an excuse to stop at a craft store I don't visit often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment