Monday, April 30, 2012

Year 3 - Day 121 - April 30

As I've mentioned before, lots of the stuffed animals in the library are mine from childhood. These are the bunnies that mark the dictionary section.

The lineup, from the left:

We gave another one of these giant bunnies to my cousin as a birthday present one year. I was young, but not necessarily "dying for a stuffed animal" young. However, I was super excited that a month or so later, I got one as an Easter gift from the Easter Bunny. I do remember being genuinely confused about how the Easter Bunny knew that I wanted *that* stuffed animal!

The other two were gifts from our next door neighbor in PA when we moved to MD. The middle one in the dress was for me, and the other one was for my brother. He couldn't sleep with the stuffed animal in the room because it "had a mad face." I don't remember him saying it but I remember the stories.

Come to think of it, he does have a pretty mad looking bunny face!

No comments:

Post a Comment