Thursday, April 5, 2012

Year 3 - Day 96 - April 5

Today was awesome. So many fun things happened! First, we decided that we were going to explore things going south today. We wound up at MGM watching sports in their sports book. (Yay! It's baseball season!) While walking through MGM, we got offered the chance to watch a CBS TV pilot and give feedback. Mike wasn't thrilled with the idea, but I was excited. The show was ok, but not fantastic. (My review. Mike hit the 'change the channel' button soon after it started.) My ratings on the computer qualified me to participate in a focus group in the afternoon. We sat around and talked about the show and then they paid me $50 cash! That's way better than gambling. :) In addition to the cash, we both got a folder of coupons just for watching the show. We used our $5 each at Starbucks for a drink, and then I used my CBS store coupon to buy a new shirt:
It made me laugh, and will continue to do so even if people don't get it. :)

After hanging out with my parents for happy hour at a Mexican place, we went out to dinner with one of my oldest friends who just recently moved to Vegas. This is two vacations in a row he's happened to live in the city we've visited. We had Thai and chinese food somewhere in the Aria area which was super pretty and swanky. I like days when I'm never bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment