Sunday, April 8, 2012

Year 3 - Day 99 - April 8

I did not take this picture today, obviously. I did not take this picture in 2012, even. However, when I pulled the Hoover Dam pictures off the good camera, this set was on there too and had never been imported. I forgot I even took it. I was messing with the settings on the camera back at Christmas, trying to get the tree blurry and the house clear. This was as good as I could do.

If you look closely, this house is actually "Jenny's Corner Book Shop." It's my favorite one! I only collect libraries, schools, and things that say Jenny. (I have Jenny's Coffee Shop too.) I don't always put them out, but this one always comes out. Sarah found it for me after it was discontinued in stores. She is a good hunter! :)

1 comment:

  1. I collect things that say Viraj. Unfortunately, I have yet to start my collection :(

    ReplyDelete