Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Year 2 - Day 95 - April 6

We have both wanted to visit San Francisco for a long time.  We tried to make that last summers vacation, however, we had a free ticket and by the time we decided to take a vacation, there were no free flights available to SF or any of the surrounding airports.  This year, we booked early and nabbed them!  We are planning on making a giant loop....SF for a few days, down the coast for a day or so, and then a couple days at Sequoia/Kings Canyon and a couple days at Yosemite before completing our circle through Palo Alto & back to the airport. 

When I'm excited about something & can't really move forward but want to make a plan, the first thing I always do is hit up the library for books.  Well, now that it's 2011 I hit up the library's website for books & then show up at the drive through window a couple days later. :)  I sure hope that you don't live in my town & want to plan a vacation to SF in the next 2 weeks, because I have those books.  We have several styles of guidebooks to browse through - Lonely Planet, Fodor's, Frommer's, & Nat Geo.  We're pretty excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment