Friday, April 22, 2011

Year 2 - Day 111 - April 22

For the last couple days on and off and for several hours today, I worked on my second bedroom transformation.  This is my new crafting zone - far away from the computer room & desk we've been sharing for quite some time.  Here's the transformation from their house to our guest room version 1 to what it looks like today.

Their Version (Their son's room):
Our first version (Following their footprint, because it made sense at the time)
I don't have pictures of the other half of the room, but that's because it's pretty empty with no curtains, just the shades that were left behind.

The new version: (The walls are still white - but the iphone camera changed the colors every time I turned my body.)
I have most of my things within reach of the crafting desk (it's small, but it'll work for now).  With the current layout I do have the Cricut & Big Kick on the other side of the room but that's ok.  The room is a weird shape - where the dresser & 3rd window live is the space left between the stairwell and front wall of the house.  The 3 windows are evenly spaced, even though these pictures wouldn't have you believe that.  We don't completely love the bed in front of the window, but the closet doors swing out, so it couldn't go between the windows and this was the only other option to give me the crafting space.  Considering people sleep in there less than once a month, we can live. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment