Sunday, February 19, 2012

Year 3 - Day 50 - February 19

In addition to our 3 piece picture over the couch, we also recently hung this one. We got it at the same art show but from a different photographer. The first picture to catch my eye was the shack that you can see from the LBI causeway. (Google LBI causeway and "lbi causeway shack" pops up as a suggestion to search) I knew it was the LBI shack as soon as I saw it, so I went in to see what else he had. During my childhood, the brown building below the full moon was a junk store slash ice cream shop called "Andy's." I started climbing that lighthouse once, but stopped at the first landing. (I hate curly staircases with lousy railings!) Mike doesn't want to have ALL beach pictures in the house (I don't understand! There are other seasons?? There are other picture worthy locations?? All rooms don't have to be blue and white?! Someone explain this craziness!) but he is willing to get some as long as we have other things to balance the beach out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment