Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Year 3 - Day 38 - February 7

Yesterday, they hooked up our FIOS. That meant I had to spend the evening getting the DVR all set up to tape my shows. I had to help teach a professional development tonight, so there wasn't a lot of TV time, but my absolute favorite episode of HIMYM was on, and now it's on my DVR! :) I often see the shows just before or just after it when I watch (and let's face it, HIMYM is in syndication on so many channels that they're always in various parts of the series) but I've never come across the episode by luck. I guess today's wasn't really luck ... I noticed last week that an episode just before it was on, so I searched the guide until I found the day & time I needed to record. ;) I don't know why the episode makes me giggle so much every single time, but it does. For laughs, hunt down "The Naked Man."

No comments:

Post a Comment