Friday, February 17, 2012

Year 3 - Day 48 - February 17

This is Robin. Well, on GH she's Robin. In real life she's Kimberly McCullough. She's played Robin on GH since we were little. Back in high school she did a great but sad storyline where her boyfriend died from AIDS after Robin contracted it from him. They've kept that an important part of the character's storyline for the last 15 or so years while the actress has gone to college and done other things. Recently she decided to permanently leave the show. At the same time, the character's HIV viral load was a little iffy and it appeared that she too would succumb to the disease. But then, she got better.

Of course, for the past 2 weeks, the character has been WAY too happy. In soap opera world, that means that death or dismemberment is imminent.  I thought she was going to explode today in a gas explosion caused by the blonde in this picture, but it didn't happen. Instead her husband is in dire circumstances while Robin plays with her mom and kid.

Will the husband die so that Robin can just go off to mourn off screen with the kid and mom? Will they save him but then she'll die? I'm actually not spoiling myself because I wanted to watch it unfold, but now I really want to know!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering too!! I don't go to spoiler sites, so it will be a surprise.

    ReplyDelete