Thursday, February 16, 2012

Year 3 - Day 47 - February 16

Are you on Pinterest? I use it to waste time mostly, but occasionally it helps me out. Basically, if you're not already using the site, you click on photographs of things you like either out and about on the web or things that people have already posted in Pinterest. Think of it like an electronic bulletin board. I like that it retains the link to the original source or website where the picture came from. (My librarian brain likes it for copyright reasons and my regular brain likes it so that I can get more info than just a picture.)

This is a screen shot of a few things on my "Home and Decorating" board. Easy centerpiece with 3 flowers, 3 upside down wine glasses, and 3 candles ... snapshots of ways to arrange photo frames on a wall, ideas for using basic scrapbook paper as art, and how to arrange flowers in a big bowl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment