Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Year 3 - Day 39 - February 8

Another Wednesday, another month, another free glass from Duclaw! The beer of the month is Double Naked Fish. Something with chocolate and raspberry, but of course it just tastes like beer to me. I don't know what it is about beer or what ingredient blocks my taste buds from tasting anything else, but it almost always just tastes like beer. I just go so that I can have my BBQ brisket sandwich. :) I will say that tonight was the kind of night where if we weren't regulars, we probably wouldn't go back. I don't know if people called out because of the "blizzard" (nothing is sticking, people!) or what, but we only saw 2 waiters the whole night and they just couldn't keep up. It took over an hour and a half to have dinner. I felt bad for them because it obviously wasn't there fault, but they needed serious help.

No comments:

Post a Comment