Saturday, February 4, 2012

Year 3 - Day 35 - February 4

Ok, so I really took this picture Wednesday night, but I used Mike's phone and forgot to forward it to my computer so I'm posting it today.

We bought this set of art work at the Bel Air art show back in September. It's been sitting around waiting to be hung for awhile. We decided to do it Wednesday night before my family came on Thursday. We measured up and over both on the ground and when putting the picture hangers up. You know the old adage - measure twice, cut once. We didn't want to have nail holes everywhere so we really really measured. Imagine our dismay, horror, and embarrassment of measuring skills  when we popped all three pictures up and they looked like this!!!!!!

Luckily, it was the wires on the back of the pictures that weren't sitting right so once we solved that problem they were hanging in the right place.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment