Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year 2 - Day 2 - January 2

We went to the Ravens game today.  They didn't play very well, but managed to win in the end.  I loved that there was a nice winter thaw just in time for the game.  40's and 50's is a much more game friendly temperature than I was expecting for the first weekend in January. 

On the way home, we stopped at Minato so Mike could have sushi.  I had sesame chicken which was a completely different recipe than I had ever come across.  It wasn't fried and in a gooey sauce like every other place I have had it ... it was however completely encrusted in sesame seeds.  Surprising and tasty.  Mike had a bunch of random rolls.  It cost more than we like to spend when we go out, but very affordable for sushi and I brought half of my chicken home.  Mike's biggest issue with living "way out here" is that the quality sushi places are lacking.  He's used to living closer to the beltway where sushi restaurants grow like weeds. 

And so, Christmas vacation ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment