Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Phone Dump

Hanging out waiting for Frankenstorm to show its whole wrath. Right now it's just breezy and lots of rain - no different than a regular rainy weekend. I didn't buy milk before this fiasco because it doesn't get used fast around here, and we didn't want to lose power and then waste it. But now I'm wishing I had some because I could bake some things for breakfast. Thinking of going to Royal Farms to just get a small container....

The library all set up and ready to go for the first day of school! Nothing stays in one place for more than a few minutes, especially those green chairs. Everyone wants them in a different place. I don't sweat the small stuff.

Seen at St. Joe's Hospital when I was there for our 12 week NT scan... a real actual payphone! 50 whole cents - ouch!

Mike Mussina HOF game night - Yay!! There he is on the jumbo tron!

I made this one bigger for identification reasons. The whole ceremony is going on there on the field. On the left of the crowd, you can see lots of kakhi pants and dark jackets. But in the middle, there's one person in white pants. That's Brady! And Mike is the one in all kakhi in the middle above the camera guy on the baseline. (Silly iPhone pictures!)

And there's Mike giving his speech. Not one of his best qualities, but that's ok. He looks pretty doing it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment