Saturday, October 27, 2012

Phone Dump!

When we got our new phones, I transferred over the old pictures that I never posted. I'm not trying to figure out dates, I'm just posting a few at a time.

I never took a picture of the sinks my mom installed while she was here! Last year we did Mike's bathroom because had issues. This year she did my bathroom and the powder room because they're prettier and use a lot less water.


At some point in August when we were visiting Jeff, we went to his new Lonestar Steakhouse for dinner. I had bacon crusted sirloin. Steak, wrapped in bacon, sprinkled with bacon. It was heavenly. And then my cholesterol went up 40 points. Worth. Every. Point.


The other thing we indulged in while visiting Jeff was this delicious piece of fruit. I promise, there was apple in there somewhere. Even with the 3 of us eating, it was hard to finish.

This Jim Abbott autobiography was super interesting. Every other chapter was an inning in his no-hitter and the opposite chapters went through his life chronologically. I know he was never really a superstar, but I was always impressed by him when I was younger. Every year my dad would make sure that one of our O's games was against his team in hopes of seeing him pitch. The year our tickets finally fell on his pitching day, I was in Florida with a friend and my parents got to go without me. I am very said that I never got to see him or Nolan Ryan pitch in person. (My dad and brother got to do that one!)

The Very Hungry Caterpillar in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment