Friday, November 2, 2012

Final Phone Dump

Weeks ago, my cat was sick and I had to give him liquid penicillin. Several times, he spit it back at me. Now, I'm allergic to penicillin and the last time I took it (in middle school) I did have a nasty reaction. But is it possible that I'm actually allergic enough to get hives from a cat dosage? At first I chalked up the weird hives (I got a couple, this is about the size of a quarter) to some kind of pregnancy thing, but the doctor didn't think that was the cause. It was only then that I made the possible link to the cat's meds. I don't know, but after I made the link I made sure that I didn't let any meds touch me and I didn't get any more hives. I'm not positive, since the medicine touched my hand and the hives were on my legs, but still. Weird.

 On our way to a friend's kid's birthday party, we stopped at an orchard and picked apples. Those things lasted forever.

 Really? Dressing rooms in the mall still have ash trays? I found that fascinating.

On a windy day, I came home to see my trashcan against the house and the siding partially popped off. That can is heavy! Luckily it was easily fixable.

No comments:

Post a Comment