Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Year 3 - Day 206 - July 24

Today I ran my own Professional Development from start to finish for the first time in awhile. I had done pieces of this class on my own in the past because my partner is a parent and sometimes has things come up, but we have changed the class since then. It used to be a couple hours for 2 different nights after school and now it's 6 hours in a full summer day. Extending it those extra couple hours has been hard but at least there's a lunch break. :) Everyone knows that the most important part of PD is bringing candy for the tables. Of course I wasn't thinking about that until this morning, so they got a random selection of stuff we had around. I was happy to see that everyone found the day useful and that the evaluations were positive. It's different doing PD than teaching my college class, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment