Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 - January 13th


Pardon the untied laces. I was getting ready to take them off. I got new shoes! I know what you're thinking. "She's a girl. Of course she's excited about new shoes." But I'm not that kind of girl usually. Actually, to be truthful, I'm not the kind of girl that gets new shoes that often. I did just get boots for the snow, but that was a necessity because my old boots from 1999 finally died. (May they and their awesome waterproofness rest in peace.)

The last time I got sneakers was spring of 2008 after the trip to London & Paris where it rained the.whole.time. So I was excited today. And I went back to the Nike brand. I tried so hard to stop drinking the kool-aid but my Asics just never fit my orthotics correctly. These shoes feel like they were made for me. They're last year's model (seriously? Shoes have model years?) so they were super cheap, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment