Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 - January 1



This is my 16 year old cat, Sneakers. When he was born in the fall of 1993, I would have never guessed he'd be here for New Years Day 2010! After spending the first 13 years of his life with my parents, he moved in with me & my cat Moose (to be featured sometime in the coming 364 pictures, I'm sure). Somedays I think we mis-named him and should have gone with "Squeakers" because he is by far the loudest cat I've ever met. Especially between the hours of 4-6am! My darling husband long ago nicknamed him "Stinky." That might be a better name too. Of course, Sneakers doesn't actually know his real name, so you can call him anything you like.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin and I read the other day that the longest-lived cat lived to be 38! You and Mike might have another 20 years with Sneakers! Isn't that wonderful? ;-)

    ReplyDelete