Sunday, February 20, 2011

Year 2 - Day 51 - February 20

 We are away for the night ... it's like a staycation, but in a hotel!  We stayed at the Gramercy Mansion for our wedding night a few years ago, which has a sister property near the Inner Harbor called the 1840's Carrollton Inn.  Awhile back there was a groupon for a day that made the expensive rooms super cheap and affordable for a night. We decided to grab one for fun and then also use a Visa gift card from my Aunt & Uncle to go out to a nice dinner at the Capital Grille.  (So delicious. He had raw fish and I had cooked filet. Yum.)
I picked this room because of the swimming pool sized jacuzzi tub.  If I were about 5 inches shorter, I could go swimming!  And tomorrow morning for the first time ever, I'll get to have room service.  I don't know why I never have, I've been on cruises where it's free, but it's just never happened.  I'm excited by small fun things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment