Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 346 - December 12

For today's picture - a collage. :)  I cheated!  This is our 2010 class of Christmas Ornaments.  We didn't have a tree in 2009, so these include the ornaments we've gotten since that time. 

From the top left - Snowman Mickey from our trip to Orlando in spring 2009, Boston's Freedom Trail to commemorate the miles and miles of urban hiking in Boston this fall, The space needle was a gift from my parents. 

2nd Row- Crab and sand inside a glass ball made at crafting club, blue and white hand blown ornament that I made with my very own breath during Christmas vacation in 2008, the "Our New Home" ornament Mike got me for my birthday this year

3rd row - Hershey Kiss from Chocolate World/Hershey Spa for Sarah's 30th birthday trip, Christmas tree from the White House was a gift, Santa with secret service reindeer from the Spy Museum earlier this year

4th row - Mickey Ears from Disneyland summer of 2010, gingerbread people from my carpool mate for our first married Christmas

Bottom - bird from Mike's crib mobile when he was little (Doesn't it look like the twitter bird?!?) and a Billy Elliot boxing glove from the spring of 2009.

Not pictured: an elephant from the San Diego zoo summer of 2010, a glass "Our first Christmas" ornament we got as a gift,  and a Hawaiian doll from our Hawaii trip in 2009.  I forgot to take a picture of the SD & glass ones and I can't find the Hawaii one ANYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment