Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 344 - December 10

I stayed home sick today.  I don't do that very often, because it's really much harder to be out sick when you're a teacher than it is to muscle through it ... but I just couldn't.  I did a lot of sleeping today, and when I wasn't sleeping, I was watching Dexter.  The finale is on this week and I really didn't want to be spoiled!  I'm almost caught up with just a few episodes to watch tomorrow. 

I wish the guy that plays Dexter would do a nice romantic comedy movie or something so that I could get the serial killer thing out of my mind!  It's such a good show, though, even with the dark and creepy factor.

2 comments:

  1. Just watch 6 Feet Under and then you can picture him as a neurotic, gay embalmer instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I have seen some of those ... Why must good actors go for bizarre roles?! Seriously, just play a nice swooning boyfriend once in awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete