Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 136 - May 16

Most of my food was already put away by the time I thought to take a picture, and I didn't want to drag it all out.  We have been creative with the ingredient purchasing for the last month, so now grocery shopping is very different.  We don't buy whole meals on one trip anymore.  Having the extra freezer space is spectacular! 

All of these groceries cost ..... $16.50! 

Of course we bought other stuff too, this was just the amazing deals pile.  I am a big fan of turkey sausage and turkey pepperoni, so I'm hoping that turkey bacon there in the middle is good.  Even though I usually don't go to Safeway - their 10 ears of corn for 2 bucks was too good to pass up.  We also combined a store sale & coupon to get the 2 jars of pasta sauce & 2 boxes of pasta for just $3.  Cheezeits were $0.49 after a sale & coupon as well.  We don't always buy that kind of thing, but for 49 cents we were on board. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment