Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 126 - May 6


I had a meeting today. My 3rd one since last Tuesday, which in my world basically means LOTS of sub plans. Anyway. This meeting, like many I attend, was in a library. I noticed a book on display called "Game Faces - some of the greatest baseball portraits." So of course I spent 5 minutes flipping through. I haven't looked up the copyright date, but judging on the main characters, I'd say it's from the early 2000's. Pedro Martinez was on the cover, there were several shots of Cal & a bunch of (baby!) Jeter and A-Rod. Most of the way through the book, I found it! I knew you couldn't leave him out! Here's Moose! :) Smiling, unlike most pitcher pictures on baseball cards. And wearing the right uniform. ;)

Update: I was right, it's from 2001. 

No comments:

Post a Comment