Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 135 - May 15

Last weekend, Mike's friend came over with his SUV to help Mike bring stuff to the dump.  However, when they got there on Monday morning they were turned away due to a furlough day.  Since the SUV was already full of junk (pull up bar they pulled out of the back yard, gross chair & ottoman, yard waste, etc.) the boys decided to just switch cars for the week.  Boy am I glad they did!  If it weren't for that furlough day, we wouldn't have had Jeff's car for the week.  And if we hadn't had Jeff's car for the week, I wouldn't have laughed at the discovery of 5 different types of ice scrapers in the car.  And if I hadn't been laughing at all the ice scrapers, I wouldn't have looked closer at this one.  2ND COOLEST INVENTION EVER*!!!  It's a down mitt with a pole inside which is attached to the plastic scraper.  Yes, you could wear gloves.  I get that.  But that doesn't take away from the awesomeness that is this scraper.  AND, they're on clearance at Eddie Bauer.com right now.  So pardon me while I go buy them for everyone I know for Christmas. :)

*To this day, I still find the coolest invention ever to be the keypad connected to the garage door opener.  The little girl in me who still leaves her keys in random places likes the security. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment