Friday, May 24, 2013

Dealing With Pregnancy Brain Ramifications Months Later

Last year at some point, I got my monthly bill from BGE and it was huge. When I opened it, it said I hadn't paid the previous month. I was embarrassed and confused because I don't screw that kind of thing up. But it was during pregnancy and a stressful time, so I decided I just messed up, paid it, and went on my merry way.

In seemingly unrelated news, I recently got a bill from the Baltimore Sun and it made me realize I hadn't seen a bill from them in forever! It seemed a little high for the short period it covers, so I went back into my online bill paying history to see how often the bills come.

Turns out, I paid the BGE monthly amount (it's a set $ because we're on budget billing) to the Sun last year. So I apparently pre-paid for months of newspapers/coupons and accidentally didn't pay BGE that month. Because BGE is in the bill paying system as Baltimore Gas and Electric.

Wow, I feel dumb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment