Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Books I've Read Lately

I've been trying to put effort into reading more lately. Granted, my life has a little less reading time than it did previously, but I have gotten through 7 since the baby got here! (Granted they're not all adult length novels.) It was a little easier when I was nursing 7 hours a day, because I could read on the ipad and turn the page by tapping with my pinky. It takes more hands to pump and bottle feed so I haven't been reading during meals, however, I did read this weekend while I was pumping and Mike took care of meals!

#1-3: The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie - This was another future, dystopian, teenager story that I'm sure was loved by readers of the Hunger Games or The Giver.

#4: Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham - I got this from NetGalley purely because it was written by Lauren Graham. Lauren was on Kelly & Michael earlier this week and they mentioned she had received a good review in the Washington Post. I'm a little surprised, because while it was OK, it didn't thrill me. Good for her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment