Thursday, March 31, 2011

Year 2 - Day 89 - March 31

Everytime I think I'm starting to get (mentally) better, something happens that kicks me in the stomach and knocks me back down.  With my insurance, every couple weeks they send an "Explaination of Benefits" that just breaks down the appointments, labs, etc.  I guess with other people they come less frequently, but it seems like that's how often I get mine. :)  Then I also get the little bills for the mini copays that go with tests. 

I had already received my EOB for the month of maternity visits and the first ultrasound.  But today, I got the EOB for all of the sad appointments.  Between two u/s and the surgery, my insurance paid out a big chunk of change that week.

The other paper was a bill from the hospital.  I figured it'd be the copay something that weekend, but no, it's for the copay for my very first appointment.  That means that months from now, I'll still be getting paperwork having to do with this.  I am so tired of being reminded of it every day.  It makes it a lot harder to move on mentally!

No comments:

Post a Comment