Saturday, March 5, 2011

Year 2 - Day 64 - March 5

Another zombie book?!? I almost bought this for Mike today because it's by the same person that wrote the zombie book he read this week.  I decided not to which was good because he already read it when he bought it for a friend.  With the Walking Dead TV show getting press & zombie books showing up - will Zombies be the new Vampires????

Instead of buying this, I spent money at lots of crafting and clothing stores today.  Totally the better move. ;)

Additionally, I had a fantastic dessert tonight.  (I forgot my phone & therefore had no camera!)  When we were in White Marsh shopping today, I noticed signs up at Coldstone advertising a bunch of new sundaes.  We took a gift card to the nearby store tonight and split a Caramel Churro sundae.  4 mini churros, a big glob of ice cream, drizzled with caramel & chocolate.  It was delicious, and I'm sad I don't have a picture.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Pride & Prejudice & Zombies is next on his reading list....

    ReplyDelete