Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 256 - September 13


It seems like every few weeks around here, Mike gets excited for a new video game.  It appears that sequels never go out of style in video game land.

But today, it was my turn.  This Professor Layton series is always full of puzzles and logic problems. They're really fun, and I have even recommended it to a few of my creative thinking students. Yeah, that's right, a librarian talking up a video game. I'm a well rounded nerd, what can I say?

The best part is that the game was really really cheap!  When Mike pre-ordered his new game that is coming tomorrow, it came with a Best Buy gift card that we used to buy my Layton game. AND, Mike went to Best Buy and bought it for me today while I was at work so it was here when I got home.  I don't know when I'll have time to open it, but at least it's here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment