Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 109 - April 19

While we lived in the apartment, the sound system lived in a box.  (I only wish our upstairs neighbors had been so thoughtful & considerate of people they shared walls with!)  Of course one of the first things Mike did when we moved here was to set it all up with the TV.  We bought the TV & sound system at the same time and they're both Samsung, so supposedly one remote will work them.  After much button pushing, we made that happen.  But there are so many button combinations that I can't keep them straight and half the time I get sound from one thing and picture from another.  (Then I have to use the cable box remote for channels and DVR, but at least that's straight forward.)

Nothing is what it seems.  There is no blu-ray option on the tuner, so the blu-ray is DVD and DVD is CD and some stuff is HDMI and some isn't even though it is .... confused yet?  I am.  Always.

Enter - my cheat sheet.  I used a Sharpie on the back of the pink coaster so that I always know where it is.  Hopefully now I will be able to make everything work!

No comments:

Post a Comment