Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 103 - April 13

My cats are somewhat trained.  But it's very specific, you see.  They have to be trained to not scratch that particular PLACE on the carpet.  So living in this new house has brought out the spray bottle for training once again.  At one point I even slept with it in my hand dangling it over the edge of the bed because the side of the mattress became a picking place.  But anyway.  Since the green bottle is out and accessible, Mike & I have started using it - on each other. 

(spray!) You left the basement light on!
(spray!) You didn't throw out the packet of taco seasoning once you used it!
(spray spray!) Why is the TV on when you are cutting the grass?
(spray!) You got me twice so I have to get you back!

Thank goodness the weather is warm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment