Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 100 - April 10

Happy 100th day of 2010! 

These pictures are from our London/Paris weekend a couple years ago.  We climbed to the top of both of these structures.  The top one is St. Paul's in London & the bottom one is the Arc in Paris.  I survived and am here to tell you that the stairs that take you to the top of the Arc are SCARY.  They are spiral stairs and there is nothing to keep you from falling to your death except a wobbly metal railing.  My hand was orange for 2 days after the death grip I had on it.  Plus I made Patti walk right behind me the whole way up.  I guess I had more faith in her ability to walk up stairs without falling? :)

So why are pictures I took in March of 2008 my pictures for the 100th day of 2010?  Yesterday, Snapfish was having a "free 8x10" offer if you picked it up at Walgreens.  (There's one right around the corner from my new house!)  And then, Walgreens photo site was also having a free 8x10 offer.  I have a lot of these black float frames empty, waiting for enlargements of our favorite vacation shots so I filled both orders & picked the prints up today. 

And now I want to go on vacation to take more pictures.  But since I can't afford to do that this week, I shall instead decorate my new house with memories of days where all my extra money funded my around the globe galavanting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment