Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 83 - March 24

I read this book last weekend.  Some of his books I really enjoy, others make my head hurt.  This one was kind of a blend of the two emotions.  At the beginning, a New England pastor is telling the story of how a woman in his church was abused by her husband which eventually escalated to the husband killing his wife and then himself.  The rest of the story unfolds from there - the aftermath and it's implications.  Some of it was weird, I thought some of the characters were a little kooky.  But hey, at least it wasn't half set in the town of a fictional novel like the Great Gatsby one.  (That one definitely fell into the "made my head hurt" realm!)

In other news, I counted and now I'm up to 10 people I know who have a birthday on March 24 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment