Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 75 - March 16

This picture was on my phone, and I had no idea what it was.  (It was 180 degrees rotated from this image.)  I could tell the green was probably grass, but I was clueless on the rest.  It was obviously taken when I had my hand on the camera button by accident, but that's all I knew.  When I tried to rotate it on the phone, the image kept rotating with me!  However, now that it's in the computer, I rotated little by little until I recognized the brown/black section towards the bottom.  It's the mailboxes in our complex! The darker blue in the background is the US Postal Service drop box, the rest are the complex mailboxes.  The dark spot at the bottom is where the pole is rusty. 

I will sleep better now that I've solved my little mystery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment