Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 82 - March 23

Almost done ... 36 trucks stamped, colored, & cut ... 36 sets of furniture stamped, colored, & cut ... 36 card bases cut & folded ... 36 patterned pieces of paper cut & glued to the bases ... 36 "roads" sliced ... 1 silver sharpie to draw the lines ... 36 trucks & sets of furniture glued to the fronts ... 36 "just moved" words stamped & punched ... 36 colored circles punched & glued ... now I just need to stick the label with our new address inside!

The cards are a rainbow of fruit flavors because I was using up all the random paper I had laying around.  They came out cute but if I ever see this set of stamps again, I just might say bad words. :)  And if my darling husband says "Why are you doing this when we could just send an email?" one more time, I also might say bad words! :)  Since I can't mentally prepare to move via packing like normal people, I made "We Moved" cards.  What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment