Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46 - February 15

 

A friend at work recently had a little girl.  Her nursery is Dr. Seuss (http://bit.ly/bPhOBm) which I think is totally awesome.  I wanted to make her a name frame to match (or at least sort of match) her room.  

I thought I had seen Dr. Seuss scrapbooking stuff, but I couldn't find it at any of the stores in my area.  Therefore - I had to improvise.  I brought a picture to the store and just bought stuff in that color scheme.  I did polka dots and stripes because I figured that was Dr. Seuss-y.  It's hard to see in the picture but the letters are double matted in blue and red to bring that in.  Hopefully it looks ok in her room!

I love the name Molly.  It has always been on my short list but Mike hates it, so it was nice to get to make a Molly thing for someone else since I'll never have my own Molly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment