Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 45 - February 14

 

I have wanted to visit The Prime Rib in Baltimore for a very, very long time.  About 6 weeks ago, Mike read a review of the restaurant talking about how good their seafood was (He isn't a big steak person.  I know, I don't get it either!) so he made us a reservation for Valentine's Day.  We got a Visa gift card for Christmas that was just about enough to cover a fancy dinner so off we headed.  It was tasty.  And because they were fancy, they were able to accommodate my wacked out nutritional (or lack there of) needs without a fuss.  I was suspicious because it was SO GOOD and had SO MUCH FLAVOR!  But I didn't hurt afterward, so life was good.  The only thing I wouldn't order again was the mashed potatoes.  I am sure they weren't instant, but they kinda tasted like they were.  

This all pales in comparision to the picture I *wanted* to take today.  When leaving White Marsh earlier in the day, I witnessed men shoveling the snow on Ikea's roof into large containers, sort of like a container that goes on the back of a tractor trailer, but with the top and back cut off.  Then a giant crane was carrying the container down and putting the snow in the retaining pond.  It was awesome, but the light turned green and I had to drive instead of take a picture.  I think we can all agree that was the better option. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment