Monday, December 3, 2012

The Royal Baby To Be

Obviously out in the real world, we all have no idea if William and Kate have been trying to have a baby since the wedding or if they waited until recently to start trying. We only see the tabloids. But I'm happy for them that they are going to have a baby, and I hope everything goes well for them. I kept thinking in the back of my mind how horrible it would be for them if they were dealing with some kind of IF problem. It's hard enough to begin with, but I can't imagine how awful it would be if the entire world is focused on the state of your belly and whether or not you chose to have a glass of champagne at a party. Much like I'm sure it's hard to parent when the whole world watches your every move! I'm so glad I'm not famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment