Thursday, December 6, 2012

Library Shower Thank You Cards

I recently received an invitation to a Christmas dinner with my library colleagues from all over the district. After dinner however, I was totally shocked to realize it was a baby shower too! My media people are so supportive and wonderful! I wasnt planning on needing thank you cards quite yet and recently made our Christmas cards, so I had nothing ready to go. I know I saw something like this on pinterest but there was a template and that seemed excessive. I know theres a way to make a diaper shape with just a triangle so I started with 1/4 triangles of cardstock and worked it out from there. After showing my husband one, I realized that the natural inclination is to pull the ribbon to undo the card. However thats all glued together, you really just need to pull out the inside card with the message. So I flipped over the message card and wrote pull with an arrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment