Monday, December 17, 2012

Small Bits of Normalcy

I enjoyed 2, count them, TWO fun things this weekend without spotting at all. Yay! We went to a caroling party the first night. We had so much fun being silly with all the people a couple years ago and I was anxious to go again. I only got to do one street so I missed half the singing, but by stopping at a point before my breaking point and going back to sit down and socialize, I managed the situation. Then on Sunday we were able to go to our friendly Christmas party at Max's in Fells Point. We went early and watched the (abysimal) Ravens game for a couple hours and then headed upstairs to the party. We turned a windchime and paper towel holder into a punch bowl and some books at the White Elephant gift exchange. It's always a good time.

Then today I had a doctor's appointment that didn't ruin my day (http://jlsh935.blogspot.com/2012/12/passed-ton-of-tests.html) so I liked that too. Now I just have to get through 4 days of work somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment