Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Year 3 - Day 67 - March 7

My cat has been having issues for awhile so we took another trip to the vet today. Let's just say I wish there were $15 lab and xray copays for pets!!!!!!! (I can't shake the feeling that this is all related to that bad shot reaction last year. He was a normal boring cat until then!) I have a medicine to give him now that is globby and gooey. I'm supposed to smear it on his face so he'll lick it off. Another tech recommended putting it on his paws. I tried a little of both. The paw thing was HILARIOUS. I know it's mean to laugh, but oh my goodness. He knows there is something on his paw, because he feels the sticky. But instead of licking it off right away, he runs around on the other 3 feet (ok, runs is being generous) and shakes the "traumatized" paw around. But hey, it works ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment