Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Year 2 - Day 361 - December 27

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Tucson. The chef has a gazillion recipes in her head and every day picks a few beef, a few chicken, a couple seafood, and a vegetarian dish for lunch and dinner. Even though I am completely the opposite of an adventurous eater, I have liked what I ordered all 3 times we have visited because they all have a Mexican flair and I like Mexican food. I think I've gotten a beef dish all three times. One other menu option is to get the variety dish. You get smaller portions of 3 things on the menu. You don't get to pick what your dishes are, you have to agree to be surprised. But if more than one person gets the variety platter at your table, they all get a different set. I think all 3 boys have ordered that every time and every time, they've gotten the veggie option, a beef, and a chicken, but I could be wrong about that. I find it hilarious that some people refuse to eat there because it's expensive because it's $25 for most of the meals and I leave stuffed to the gills. I'd much rather pay $25 for real food than something at Outback or Chili's or whatever (even though I love those places too) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment