Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Sunday - And The Weekend Isn't Over!

I don't want to brag, but I got to run 3 errands IN A ROW yesterday. And today, I am going to 2 places in a row! (Unless place #1 has everything I need, in which case I will just come home.) Last weekend I was the recipient of a lovely baby shower and next weekend I get to reciprocate by throwing a shower for her! I also  found out on Friday about a really awesome opportunity in library land that I'm trying to fast track in the 7ish weeks I have remaining before the baby gets here. Hopefully I can fast track without losing quality so that I can make it happen. I have a thousand work things to do for Tuesday morning because I also have to fit in my year's worth of observations into not-a-year. Missing 12 weeks of work takes out about a third of a 180 day school year (almost exactly, because my 12 weeks falls into a time frame where there are almost no days off!) and that means squeezing a lot in. I'm also working on projects for next weekend so what's a better way to procrastinate than to spend time writing here?

And here: http://jlsh935.blogspot.com/2013/01/well-theres-new-phrase.html

No comments:

Post a Comment