Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 331 - November 27

Today is my husband's birthday.  We headed to Duclaw for his free lunch with friends, and then home for birthday cake and football and house decorating.  (Well, the guys did a little more football watching and the girls did a little more house decorating, but you know.)  I always mock the watching of college football because we're watching kids up to 14 years younger than us who go to completely random schools - but both games they watched this afternoon at least featured the alma mater of the two boys watching.

The local ice cream place made an out of season "key lime pie" ice cream cake for him which came out really tasty.  I didn't realize they made ice cream pies until a recent facebook posting, so I was glad to find out at the right time of year!  :)

I dug into the bag of video games we've accumulated through recent sales and gave him one of those with his Ravens tickets for January.

It seems as though he enjoyed his day.  I think tomorrow is going to be more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment