Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 314 - November 10

Monthly Duclaw night was today.  The November beer is always Devil's Milk.  It's some super strong type that comes in a tiny glass.  I, as usual, got my free glass and my brisket sandwich while Mike enjoyed the flavor of the month.

I had the weirdest fibro attack while we were waiting for a table.  I was fine one second, and the next second both of my legs were complete painful knots and cramps.  In addition to the severe and sudden pain onset, every one of my senses went haywire.  The clinking of dishes and glasses was super loud, the lights were flickering weird, and my clothes hurt just touching my body.  When I came home I tried to relax with a hot bath/shower, but it still isn't working.  I can't figure out what caused it - other than the fact that my body is just weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment