Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 293 - October 20

Somewhere between breakfast and lunch today, I started feeling gross.  I was worried because of our weekend plans ... I didn't want to get sick on vacation like happened when we went to New Orleans!

If I hadn't been going away on Friday, I would probably have waited an extra day before seeking out a doctor, but I wanted to nip it in the bud. 

The doctor ticked me off to no end - she turned her ears off as soon as she heard the word fibromyalgia.  I hate when doctors do that!  She decided I have a sinus infection, which was actually a good answer because I was worried that it might be strep due to the horrible instant onset sore throat and the fact that tons of kids at school have it. :) 

So now I have meds to get rid of infection and help me to fly pain free. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment